Friday, January 13, 2012

survey results

A big thanks to everyone who took my survey last week!
 
Overall the survey was very helpful in letting me know what format
and type of content you want me to make for you in 2012, however,
there was one thing that concerned me a bit...
 
I created an audio and posted it to my blog going over the survey
results and telling you why I'm concerned.
 
Check out the audio here

 
Actually, I originally tried to create a video for you talking
about the survey results, but because I'm a bonehead I forgot to
hit the ON button on my mic. I ended up with a video with no sound
so I just recorded the audio instead.
 
I usually forget the turn the mic off when I'm done (killing the
batteries) but I think this is the first time I've forgotten to
turn it on!
 
Anyway, check out the audio and let me know what you think.
 
Talk Soon,
 
Ryan Even
 


 
 
 
 

 

 

14525 SW Millikan Way, #30925, Beaverton, OR 97005-2343, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jIzsrCyMzLQs7MwMzGxMTLRGtIzMDAxsrEyM

0 comments: